Business Growth Lab Mentor Profile
Here at 26 West, we have a wonderfully diverse array of business professionals. This is one of the unique benefits to the members of the Business Growth Lab. Having the access to strike up a conversation with a fellow resident or even better, get some real hands-on advice or guidance from entrepreneurs at different stages and experiences in many different types of businesses.
This is something that we are very proud of, and we are thrilled to have Brett Myers.
- First and last name: Brett Myers
- Education Background:
- BSBA in Finance, MBA Finance/Data Analytics, Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
- In which industries do you have the most experience?
- Briefly describe your professional roles:
Managed and led sales and analyst teams in both brokerage and consulting firms, provide leadership in retail and business banking, commercial lending.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Building and managing successful teams.
- What is a life lesson you learned?
- What gets measured, gets done
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Spend time with family and friends, relaxing or making memories.
- Why are you a mentor?
- I have always enjoyed helping to develop people, providing guidance and support, and watching people and businesses grow.