Business Growth Lab Mentor Profile
Here at 26 West, we have a wonderfully diverse array of business professionals. This is one of the unique benefits to the members of the Business Growth Lab. Having the access to strike up a conversation with a fellow resident or even better, get some real hands-on advice or guidance from entrepreneurs at different stages and experiences in many different types of businesses.
This is something that we are very proud of, and we are thrilled to have Dr. Micheal Goldberg.
- First and last name: Michael Goldberg
- Education Background:
- Ph.D. & MS in Clinical Psychology –Saint Louis University
- BA in Psychology – Bates College
- In which industries do you have the most experience?
- Health Care & Service related businesses
- Briefly describe your professional roles:
- Founder and CEO of innovative behavioral health business with successful exit.
- Division President of VC backed national behavioral company with successful recapitalization and eventual IPO.
- Bridge Angeles Investors-Member/Investor
- SCORE business mentor
- Technology services business advisory board member
- Non-profit board member
- What are your areas of expertise?
- General business operations
- M&A & exit strategies
- Rapid business development and growth
- Strategic partnerships
- Leadership development
- What is a life lesson you learned?
- Always be open to life lessons.
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Boating, travel, hiking, horses
- Why are you a mentor?
- I love building a successful business and I believe that much of my success is the result of others who provided support and mentorship. I want to be able to provide the same for others who did not have the same access to such resources as I had.