Entrepreneurship Academy Member Spotlight
Did you know that the 26 West Center offers one-on-one business coaching? Yes, that’s right, we are here to help entrepreneurs in all phases of business ideation and execution.
Let us introduce, one of our valued customers, Butch Phelps, a member of our Entrepreneurship Academy and Business Coaching offerings.
- First and last name: Butch Phelps
- Name of company: The Muscle Repair Shop
- What is your company’s birth date? October 2005
- What is your mission statement?
The Muscle Repair Shop will search for the true cause of each client’s pain, teach the client why they hurt, and how to solve the pain for the rest of their lives.
- What problem does your company solve?
The Muscle Repair Shop solves muscle pain of the human body.
- Describe your products or services.
Stretch n’ Release Technique- a combination of massage, stretching, and emotional release of the muscles. We teach each client how to self-massage, self-stretch, and then how to release the emotional attention created by the pain so they can solve the muscle pain for the rest of their lives.
- What are YOUR (not your business) areas of expertise?
The mechanics of the muscle system of the human body and how it relates to the bones, nerves, and blood vessels. My education includes Neuromuscular massage therapy, Active Isolated Stretching, and a B.S. in Aging Sciences.
- What is your favorite quote? How you do anything is how you do everything. T. Harv Eker
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
In my spare time, I love to watch people move like walking, running, or jumping so I can watch how the muscles cause the action to happen. I am a muscle nerd.
My hobbies include gardening, self-help, and fitness.