Digital Executive Assistant
Learn technical knowledge and organizational skills that will help you land a career. All without a four-year degree.
Prepare for the Modern Workplace
We’ll immerse you in the digital technology landscape. You’ll acquire the skills you need to land a high paying job.
- Learn computer literacy, email, and social media skills
- Know the field: explore I.T. careers, gain tech skills and certificates
- Apply for remote positions with confidence
- Create a winning resume and ace the interview
This is a 36-hour workshop using LinkedIn Learning Curriculum. Women can earn certificates of completion that can be showcased on LinkedIn and in your resume. A virtual option will be available.
- Dates: October 4-22
- Times: Mondays through Thursdays, 6-9 p.m.
- Location: 26 West Center, SCF Bradenton (Google Maps link)
- A virtual option will be available
- Cost: $299/person